Friday, April 1, 2011

Shhh, I've been crafting!

I don't know what the heck I'm doing when it comes to crafts. Most of the time, I have brilliant ideas, a cupboard full of supplies and about one-fifth of my projects that ever see completion. I'm a happy dreamer, what can I say? 

But since we're only-eat-rice-and-beans-broke, and I can't skimp on cuteness for my daughter or gifts for friends, I've been making some things. OK, I've been making gender neutral baby legs since I was pregnant, and I've been creating for months, but I've been really shy about sharing.

Here are some of my projects for my daughter and friends...Trust me, they are nothing special.

Some of the Baby Legs I've made for India

Headband


Headband and baby legs

Headband
 
Headband

Headbands and baby legs


Felted wool balls (before felting)


Felted wool balls, after first felting (India is addicted to these! Possible tutorial to follow!)



Little Man tie onesie & baby legs
  
Tutu



Labels: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At April 1, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger rachieannie said...

The tie onesie/baby legs is ADORABLE!!!!

 
At April 1, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Crystal said...

I love the tie onesie with matching leggings, I want a set for Creed!

 
At April 1, 2011 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

I think you are VERY talented!! We love our stuff from you. Speaking of which...I need to ask you about doing something for the girl's birthday...remind me if I forget!

 
At April 1, 2011 at 6:08 PM , Blogger Megan said...

Totally love the leggings and headbands! They are adorable! I may have to give making one of those headbands a try although it may not turn out as cute as yours.

 
At April 1, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Dawn (Ms. Dawn) said...

haha! i have some of those socks for myself :0)
the baby legs and other stuff are adorable. doncha just love making things for your little princess? you really should sell them. very cute!

 
At April 1, 2011 at 10:20 PM , Blogger annalise + andrew said...

I want a set of tie onesie & leggings too!!!! Where's your etsy page?? (I'm totally serious here...)

 
At April 4, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Lynnae said...

holy cute onesie tie and leggings! everything else is adorable too, but I don't have a girl so...yah...not as exciting for me:) LOVE your crafting! keep it up!

 
At April 4, 2011 at 5:45 PM , Anonymous Rosemary said...

So stinkin' adorable!! I am a big baby legs addict; that's just about all my daughter wears are the leggings & a onesie. Are you selling them?

 
At April 5, 2011 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Thanks everyone! As much as I love creating and saving money, I just don't feel like I can sell any of these right now....too many things on my plate right now. :)

 
At April 5, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Danielle K said...

I *LOVE* the tie onesie...how cute & fun :)

 
At April 25, 2011 at 2:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I’ve recently started a blog, the information you provide on this site has helped me tremendously. Thank you for all of your time & work.

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Rosemary said...

So stinkin' adorable!! I am a big baby legs addict; that's just about all my daughter wears are the leggings & a onesie. Are you selling them?

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home