Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pretend

I know I'm probably not the first person to do this, but just give me some cred and pretend that I'm a genius.

It's what I like to call a Meshy Boobsicle. Try saying that 10 times, really fast.

I stick a half a cube of frozen breastmilk in the mesh feeder and she's as happy as a clam in buter sauce.

It teaches her hand/mouth coordination, it's a nice snack for her, teaches her more about eating and it's relief for her gums.

She's in love.

And I'm OK with that.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At December 11, 2010 at 9:27 PM , Blogger Vanessa said...

You are a genius because after three kids I never thought of that! :)

 
At December 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM , Blogger Lynnae said...

I never thought of that...and I'm a genius ;) so you must be a super genius!

 
At December 13, 2010 at 1:22 PM , Blogger CJ Olson said...

I never thought of it either! You are a genius!! :-) Glad that she is getting relief!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Thank you for all playing along. :-) I think I'm going to audition for Jeopardy now....

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous CJ Olson said...

I never thought of it either! You are a genius!! :-) Glad that she is getting relief!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:12 PM , Anonymous Lynnae said...

I never thought of that...and I'm a genius ;) so you must be a super genius!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home