Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend Reading: 3/2/12

Happy weekend, everyone!  I hope this week has treated you with kindness and you have an opportunity to relax this weekend.  Here's a few things I've read this week that are great for thought.  Enjoy!

Breastfeeding isn't just a personal choice - it's also about public health.

George Gallagher shares why organic goods cost more.

An easy way to grow a consistent crop of cilantro (read: no bolting)! 

Are you looking for a healthy alternative to store-bought cooking spray?  What about coconut oil and unbleached liquid lecithin?

Dionna shares 101 things you can do instead of yelling or spanking.




Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Dionna @ Code Name: Mama said...

Thank you for sharing my post :) By  the way - I love your header image!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home