Thursday, February 2, 2012

Remember that?

Remember when I said I had a bit of baby fever back in September?

Or do you remember when I posted that tutorial for that cute Christmas stocking that I made for India?

Oh, or the post about how well Natural Family Planning works?

Or how I had to spend so much time in bed at the Cockroach Motel?

Or how about when my husband took me away for a surprise birthday getaway in early November and got me some pretty cool stuff for my 30th birthday? 

Well, not only was I pampered with some pretty great stuff for my 30th birthday, I also got the absolute BEST birthday gift ever: 
Baby #2! 

                        Coming this summer, this world will be graced with a new little life!  

I'm not as sick as I was with India so I'm hoping that also means I won't be sick the entire 9 months this time as well!  :)  I've been lacking in blog posts, as it's easier for me to be horizontal from early afternoon on, and I'm amazed at how hard it is to type laying down!  

Image source
Similar to my pregnancy with India, eating helps me to not be as sick, so if you've seen me in public, most likely, I'm eating or drinking something or even chewing gum to even be able to chit chat with you.  This baby even lets me drink a little bit of water and eat some fruits and vegetables (I couldn't eat or drink those things with India, or else I'd get sick).

So, there you go!  Daddy and Mama are SO excited and India's just happy that someone else besides her is talking about a baby!  Above all, we are so grateful and covet any prayers of health and safety for our growing little family!



PS:  Are you wondering what that stocking has to do with having another baby?  Well, I started making a second one, with different colors, which hopefully I'll be finished with by next Christmas!



Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2012 at 10:34 AM , Anonymous Lois said...

Yay!!!!  Excited for you guys and Baby #2!  But wincing at the thought of  you being sick!  I was sick the whole 9 months with our first, and so far, I'm scared to try for a second because of that!  You're brave -- you go, girl!  Hang in there, and I wish you all the best with this baby!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 3:51 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!  

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home