Friday, October 14, 2011

5 Question Friday: 10/14

Happy Friday, everyone! 


1. Do you prefer your ice cream in a bowl or in a cone?


I don't really like ice cream.  Bad, right?  I guess I enjoy soft serve sometimes, so then I would have to say cone. :-) 



2. What three things do you love the smell of?

  • airplane cleaner, reminds me of hanging our with my dad when I was little (he is a pilot so I spent a lot of time around airplanes)
  • my baby's head.  Oh my goodness, it's HEAVENLY!
  • permanent markers.  Yep, I was the kid in class who sniffed them!
3. Giftcards or no? (In regards to gift giving...)

Heck to the yes!  I love gift cards (giving and receiving).  Why buy something for someone when you don't know if they'll like it?  Give 'em a gift card and let them get their own thing!  When I'm asked what I want for my birthday and Christmas, most of the time I mention gift cards.  As someone who returns or donates about 50% of the gifts we receive (if we can't use them, they're out of our house), and because I hate wasting money, I'm all about gift cards!



4. What sports did you play in high school if any and do you still play them?

I played tennis, basketball and was on the track team (which is a FUNNY story).  Now, I still love to play tennis, but Dallas won't play with any longer.  I'm SUPER competitive and several times, I've thrown (and bent my rackets) in fits of rage because I wasn't with ENOUGH.  Yep, not because I was losing, but because the score was too close.  I still will shoot hoops at the YMCA and with my siblings occasionally for fun.  I was HORRIBLE at track, but funny thing is, running is the one thing I do OK at now.

5. Were you in band in high school? What instrument did you play?

I guess you could say I played a lot of instruments, mainly flute and cello, while also taking piano lessons and singing regularly. I was one of those people who after 10 minutes with an instrument, had a pretty good handle on how it worked and could play it a little.  In junior high, I played all those instruments and was in band and jazz band.  I transferred to a different school for high school and for whatever reason, stopped everything except piano and choir. 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home