Thursday, October 6, 2011

10 years ago today...


Dating - 2001 (we only dated a month before we got engaged)

...when you're healthy
...even if you get sick
...if we're dirt poor
...if we're loaded
...in all the good things
...in all bad things
...I'll be faithful
...I'll respect
...I'll honor
...I'll serve
...I'll love only you

...yes.
...I will.
...I do.

Married.  A little over 3 months after we started dating.
 What an amazing honor it's been to be married to this man for 10 years!  I wouldn't pick anyone else. 


He is the best husband for me.  He's crazy and makes me laugh.

At our friend's wedding reception. Dallas decided to to the Dumb & Dumber kiss on me!

His heart to serve God is unbeatable.



I couldn't imagine a day without his wisdom, encouragement and grace in my life.


He is so patient and he really is the most amazing Daddy!

I love you, Dallas!  Do you think we could get another 10 years x 8 together?

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At October 6, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Anonymous Charity Bish said...

Aww happy Anniversary 10 years is Amazing!!!

 
At October 6, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Julie Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

 
At October 7, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Melissa said...

Happy anniversary!  Love this post.

 
At October 13, 2011 at 1:21 PM , Anonymous laborofwonder said...

Happy anniversary!! I love this! 

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home