Monday, November 21, 2011

Escaping Facebook for Pinterest

I'm on Pinterest quite a bit.  You can follow me if you'd like.

When I first started on there, I was addicted.  But after so many newborn baby pictures, desserts, crafts with old clothes and outfits comprised of skinny jeans, a turquoise scarf, with a burnt orange cardigan with a dust-brown purse, you can get kind of sick of it. 

Still, I love to go there and dream and escape.  Mostly about crafts.  I just skip over the overdone crafts and the over-pinned outifts.


The other night, I realized it... 

I go to Pinterest when I'm sick of the bad grammar and drama on Facebook!  

So, I made this:


Yep.  That would about sum it up!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At November 21, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Anonymous Jessica Jollyjess said...

Love it, so true!

 
At November 21, 2011 at 10:17 PM , Anonymous jewelsntreasures said...

I've actually found myself going to Pinterest more and more lately for this same reason!

 
At February 4, 2012 at 9:44 AM , Anonymous Brittanynicole2410 said...

I agree, it is a great escape I look at all the gardens and decorated rooms and just daydream!<3

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home