Friday, November 18, 2011

5 Question Friday: 11/18

Five questions about me that are hopefully entertaining!  Be sure to link up at Five Crooked Halos and let me know that you did so I can read your 5QF!

Happy weekend!


1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood?

I love Beyonce for booty-shakin' and Eminem for motivation.  Both of them always get me pretty pumped up.  Nothing slow or raunchy, just some of their stuff with dope beats.  My 'hippie' mix on Pandora always calms me too.  But only when I burn incense whilst listening to it.


2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one?
Love the real tree, but I do have a fake one.  I can't justify getting rid of mine and tossing it in a landfill.  So I will live with it for many more years. 

3. What are you thankful for?
What am I not thankful for would be a better question!  Really, my blessings are too numerous to count!  To name a few: my husband, baby, our health, jobs, and home.  Our ability to see and hear and take in the world.  Our past experiences.  Our families, our friends and our church.  And I'm thankful for my six-pack abs.

4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today?
Loved the grunge/flannel era so I wouldn't be sad if that made an emergence.  Ooh, wait, what about the headbands that you wear on your forehead?  What?  Those weren't cool?  Oh. Thanks for telling me now.

5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank?
Heck, no!  I freak out if my tank is less than a quarter full!  Gosh, I don't live that dangerously!


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 18, 2011 at 6:16 PM , Anonymous rachieannie said...

I don't even know how many times I've seen  the "check gauge" (meaning gas gauge of course!) light  come on. We live on the edge :-)

 
At November 27, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Haha!  Yes, that is living on the edge! :)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home