Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend Reading: Stuff you don't want to miss! 9/2/11

I hope everyone has an enjoyable, safe and relaxing holiday weekend!  Here are some fun and interesting reads for you!


Of Interest:

Christie shares on why she doesn't spank her children.

Are breastfeeding mothers more aggressive than formula-feeding mothers?

Jamie asks: Who Told You?

3 high school boys flip a burning pickup truck to save a pregnant woman!  Amazing!

Elizabeth Esther throws out her $150 Citizens of Humanity Jeans, a COACH purse, and more.  Find out why.



Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At September 3, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous jewelsntreasures said...

I read that spanking article when it first came out and I loved it! Made just a ton of sense!

Jamie's Who Told You article was absolutely dead on and very convicting!

As I said before...thanks for sharing these! I always think it is good to think outside our "boxes" and learn from others!

 
At September 4, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

I'm glad you liked them!  I always have so many articles that I want to link to!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home