Monday, April 30, 2012

Facebook Picture Stalker Dilemma

I love to make fun of our Facebook habits.  Well, my Facebook habits in particular.  No one else gets awkward on Facebook.  Like ending every phrase with either LOL or a :) ...I'm guessing I'm the only one who does that.  I find myself doing little weird things.  

I just realized that I'm afraid to 'like' something that's more than a few days old, or heaven forbid, a couple of years old!  Why?  Because that someone WILL know that I'm stalking tham and was creeping on their profile.  Pictures in particular.  I made a little funny to poke fun at myself and the Facebook dilemma I sometimes face...



But I'm sure I'm the only one who goes through this!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home