Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Day Marriage Challenge

I'm sure none of you ever nag your husbands like I do.  And you don't interrupt during a discussion to get your point across.  And you definitely go whole days without correcting your husband.  You know, because I never do those things!  *wink, wink*

My friend, Kelly, at 2 to 1 Odds posted this 30 Day Marriage Challenge.  The point of it is to follow the list and do the challenge allotted for that day.  Now, most of these things aren't that difficult to do. And most days, I generally don't have a problem with any of these things.  But some days I do. 

I admit, we have a pretty great marriage, but I can always spend more time encouraging my husband or listening to him.

The point isn't to do every single one of these things every day, but to be more conscious and maybe do something you wouldn't normally do...like, hug your husband three times in one day.   

30 Day Marriage Challenge.  Image source

If you want to join in this quest with me, set the photo above as your desktop background or print it out and put it on your fridge or some other spot where you'll be reminded of it.  As always, feel free to adapt some days or repeat other days.  

Don't get caught up in the legalism of it, but instead, remember, this is supposed to be a blessing to your marriage!  After all, what can it hurt? 



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At April 4, 2012 at 1:24 PM , Anonymous Nikki Beaver said...

#2 and #13 uhhhh I'd have to specially plan this to where those fall on days he works late. haha Great ideat I think I'll try it soon.

 
At April 5, 2012 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Salena said...

I like this!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home