Friday, April 13, 2012

5 Question Friday! 4/13/12

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!  Take some time to answer these questions in your head or out loud or link up your blog or Facebook with Five Cooked Halos.  Enjoy!  

1. Who mows your grass?

The husband.  Can you see a bit of resentment in my voice as I write that?  Because there is.  Growing up, mowing the lawn, nearly 6 acres of it, was my job and I LOVED it.  In the country, alternating different bikini tops every week so I could get a good tan, lots of singing and chasing garter snakes = the time of my life!  I haven't mowed the lawn in years because guess what?  My husband loves that job, too!  I will sneak out sometimes and use the weed whacker and go to town on the areas our mower can't reach.  

2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)?

No.  This question has to do with my dear husband, again.  I need his help to hang up pictures and well, let's just say it's not at the top of his priority list!  I've honestly kind of forgot about it, so I'm not too upset with it.
 

3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!)

The Christian answer would be the Bible.  But really, it is the Bible.  Not to sound all full of cliches but it has lots of answers and ideas in it that I use as a reference often.

4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year?

I don't have traditional allergies.  I actually have allergic reactions to something really common: water....but I don't feel like having a sympathy party right now, so I'm not going to explain too much.  I tell very few people that fact because it's so awkward to explain.  :)  I am allergic to some other things, but a penicillin allergy rarely interferes with my daily life!  I feel for people that do suffer from seasonal allergies because I know what it's like to live in that discomfort.

5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry?

5 minutes: Eggs.
10 minutes: Grilled sandwiches.
20 minutes: Spaghetti.
   


Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 13, 2012 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Sarann Rap Blog said...

I agree with you about the Bible, it felt so cliche to say that, but it is the foundation for my life.  Have a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home