Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Question Friday! 9/9/11

Hi my friends!  It's Friday, which means I always try to have a special treat for you!  This week is Five Question Friday....Enjoy and be sure to link up!


1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone?



Um, something boring and standard that is on the phone.  Yeah, before I had a baby, I had time to download cool Black Eyed Peas or Gwen Stefani songs, but now the only songs I'll probably download will be stuff like "If you're happy and you know it" and the Backyardigans theme song.



2. What is your favorite memory from this summer?


The first weekend of the summer was super busy, but amazing.  I ran my first 5K and did way better than I expected, which was great.  Also, the weekend of India's birthday was pretty cool!  :)



3. Paper books or ebooks?


Paper.  Mainly, because I'm super cheap and ebooks are spendier than paper books. :)


4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why?

Oh gosh, where to begin.  First, our house is great; very liveable and comfortable.  I don't want to complain or seems greedy when in most of the world, 4 or 5 families would live in a house the size of ours.  But, I have dreams of renovating our basement, but I think my first choice would be a patio in our backyard and a fence.  Inside of it all, our own, private, little utopia.  Fruit trees, grape vines, a hammock, a bountiful vegetable garden, a fire pit, lots of childrens playthings and even a little above-the-ground swimming pool.


5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend?

Um, pass, please?  I don't know how to define serious because once you're married, that's the ultimate of serious.  Everything else seems pale and paltry in comparison. 

So I guess my relationship was Dallas was my first serious boyfriend. :-)  There.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Renee Soriano said...

same thing with me on Qs 1 and 5:)
New follower!
Check me out:  http://covertocoverandbetween.blogspot.com/2011/09/5qf-hoppin.html

 
At September 10, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Hey thanks, Renee!  Heading over to visit you soon! :)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home