Thursday, April 21, 2011

Makin' money on my search engine!

Ooooh, it sounds too good to be true, but it is true!  Would I lie to you??

We all use a search engine multiple times a day and get no compensation for it.  How nice would it be to actually get rewarded for your searches???

I'm really starting to l-o-v-e Swag Bucks, especially after I'll soon be cashing in some swag bucks for Amazon gift cards!  Money is tight right now, so I'm saving them to use towards Christmas gifts! :-)

If you aren't familiar with Swag Bucks, it's one of the easiest search and reward programs on the web.  I use Swag Bucks as my usual search engine and after certain searches I'm awarded points, or Swag Bucks, which are then redeemable for all sorts of things! 

You can also earn points for doing online shopping through them, playing games, answering polls, watching Swag bucks TV and you get credit for coupons you print and use, trade-in old cell phones and books and when you complete tasks. 

I don't go out of my way to earn Swag Bucks and most of my Swag Bucks have come from searches.  At first, it was pretty slow-going and I thought it was a hoax.  I know someone who has earned over $1,100 in rewards doing it, so I thought I would earn that quickly too, but I didn't in the beginning. It's not a get rich quick scheme, but it is a legitimate way to earn rewards for something we all do everyday - search the web. 

If you want to sign up for Swag Bucks, if you would be so kind to use my referral name I would love that as I will get a few points from that!  http://swagbucks.com/refer/UniquelyNormalMom

Really, what do you have to lose?  You already use a search engine, why not get rewarded for it?

Search & Win


Hope this helps you! :-)

Do you use Swag Bucks?  What other simple ways do you earn money?

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger danielle said...

i signed up for swag bucks a couple of months ago and thought, meh...one more thing to keep track of. but maybe i'll go back and try again....thanks for the reminder! (and if i have forgotten my login, i'll use your link to make a new one!)

 
At April 21, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Anonymous One Rich Mother said...

Nice review. I signed up. : )

 
At April 21, 2011 at 9:32 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Awesome! I will be looking into this! :) Thanks :)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger Uniquely Normal Mom said...

I hope it all pays off for you! :)

 
At April 23, 2011 at 3:28 AM , Anonymous mrs green @ littlegreenblog.com said...

I;d never heard of this so I'm going to check it out and I'll use your name - thanks mama!

 
At April 26, 2011 at 2:15 PM , Blogger Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Love your blog, Little Green Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

Love your blog, Little Green Blog! Thanks for stopping by!

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

I hope it all pays off for you! :)

 
At August 9, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Anonymous Amanda said...

Awesome! I will be looking into this! :) Thanks :)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home