Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Vote, vote, vote!

That's what I've been doing a lot of, VOTING!  My baby girl was entered into a cute baby contest and I'm not sure if it's a fortunate or unfortunate thing that the voting is unlimited!  When India and I sit down to nurse, I grab my computer and get in about 30 votes.  After she goes to bed, I just mindlessly vote for her, clicking F5 to refresh the page and doing household chores in the midst of it all.  I have NO idea how she is doing in the standings, but I really believe she has a chance!

I don't ever want her to feel like she has been "voted" on so to speak. Have you ever seen the TV show Toddlers and Tiaras? Yuck. After Dallas and I prayed with her and put her to bed after the first day of voting, we were very glad that she is obliviously enjoying life - no pressure. She just smiled for the camera and we happened to capture just a small glimpse of her beauty.

I didn't enter India into the contest because I vainly think she's the most beautiful baby, or better than any other baby, or I want these gifts (great gifts, by the way and I'm NOT complaining if she does win) or I'm wanting to prove something. 

I did it because I am so proud of her.  My heart beams at every thought of her.  I want to show her off.  I think she has a chance because I know hundreds of people love this little girl.


After all, this really isn't about the most beautiful baby - it's about who has the support of the voters.

If you would be so kind, please take some time and vote for India, near the bottom, on the far right, #260.  Voting is unlimited (it takes about 2 minutes to vote 10 times, FYI), and the competition is tough, obviously!  You can vote here

THANK YOU to every single one of you who has voted - we can't do this without your support! Whether or not she wins, we are very grateful and wish there was a way to pay you back!  Feel free to share India's info.  The more the merrier!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home