Friday, August 5, 2011

5 Question Friday! Link up!


1. Do you have siblings and are you close with them?

I do have siblings!  I'm the oldest of 13 (another blog post in it's entirety)! 

Our last family photo together - Fall 2010
Since there are a lot of years between some of us (I'm 29, the youngest is7), I'm obviously closest to my sister that is 2 years younger than me, Vanessa.  She has a great blog and we do many things in a similar manner.  I'm crazy in love with my siblings, but as the oldest sister, I'm probably seen more as a bossy aunt!  Before I had India, I helped my Mom daily with housework, school work and overseeing the kids; so we spent a lot of time together!



2. Would you rather be slightly UNDER weight or slightly OVER weight?

Hmm, this is a tough question.  I can see advantages of both, but since I like to stay in shape and being overweight inhibits sports, running, etc, I think I would say underweight.  My husband, on the other hand, would rather have me slighty overweight.  Too bad he married a girl with a fast metabolism because the only way I get extra cushion is when I'm pregnant.



3. What's your favorite State Fair food to splurge on?

Never been to the State Fair.  Sad day.  I would imagine that I'd like cheese curds and deep-fried Snickers though!


4. What are your thoughts on your kid(s) going to school in a few weeks?

My baby isn't old enough for school, but I dislike the going-back-to-school season because it signifies the end of summer.

5. Pool or Ocean?

I love the ocean!  However, I have very sensitive skin and can't really swim in it.  Even still, I love to sit and listen to the waves and enjoy nature.

 
Go to My Little Life and answer your 5 questions and link up!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At August 8, 2011 at 4:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very interesting points. Thanks!

My site:
rachat pret personnel www.rachatdecredit.net

 
At August 9, 2011 at 4:11 PM , Anonymous Uniquely Normal Mom said...

I do need to write about life with a large family, particularly an adoptive family. :)

 

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home